HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Recreation » Gaming (Group) » Diablo 3 Paragon system a...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Sep 28, 2012, 10:27 AM

Diablo 3 Paragon system and other changes

While working on patch 1.0.4, we came up with all sorts of ideas for ways to improve Diablo III. Some of them youve probably already seen, such as the general systems changes, the awesome buffs for Legendaries, and the improvements were making to the barbarian, demon hunter, monk, witch doctor, and wizard. The entire team really banded together to get as much into this patch as possible, and one of the exciting changes Id like to tell you about today is called the Paragon system.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6968517/

I picked D3 up again the other day - frustration level has been removed! and am making progress, making a bit of money and actually finding things that are useful.

Paragon levels are for magic and gold find. You still stay at max lvl 60 for char but para is a separate system. To get to lvl 100 paragon would mean about as much time as it took to get to lvl 100 on a character in D2.

1 replies, 435 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Diablo 3 Paragon system and other changes (Original post)
Whisp Sep 2012 OP
Aerows Sep 2012 #1

Response to Whisp (Original post)

Sat Sep 29, 2012, 08:33 PM

1. I'm pretty pissed at Blizzard

As you know, since we played together extensively in the beginning, I was amped for the game. At 60, there is nothing to do, and every patch has nerfed the Monk, which is the character I play. Look at the 1.0.5 patch notes. Do you think I want to go back when I am enjoying GW2, and have TL2 to fall back on?

This is the first WoW expansion I have not bought, and I have no intention of doing so for MoP. Blizzard screwed their fans with the RMAH cash grab in D3, and I refuse to resub WoW and get MoP because of it.

D3 burned players that badly.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread