HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Dr. James Andrews: RGIII ...

Sat Feb 23, 2013, 12:40 AM

Dr. James Andrews: RGIII is ‘way ahead of schedule’ with rehab

Dr. James Andrews told NFL Network’s Ian Rapport that Robert Griffin III’s rehab after reconstructive surgery on his knee is “way ahead of schedule.” In fact, the biggest challenge has been keeping the QB from overdoing it.

“We don’t have to do much except try to hold him back,” said Andrews. “Our whole mode is to do what’s best for him for his career, not necessarily what’s best for the first game next season.”

The comments on RGIII’s knee are the first Andrews has made publicly since he performed the reconstructive repairs on Griffin’s torn ACL and LCL on Jan. 9. While it’s good news so far, Griffin still has six to twelve months left to rehabilitate his knee before he can play.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/22/dr-james-andrews-rgiii-is-way-ahead-of-schedule-with-rehab/?sct=hp_t2_a3&eref=sihp

Hopefully, Mr. Andrews repaired Mr. Griffin's knee.

2 replies, 517 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dr. James Andrews: RGIII is ‘way ahead of schedule’ with rehab (Original post)
madinmaryland Feb 2013 OP
TZ Feb 2013 #1
madinmaryland Feb 2013 #2

Response to madinmaryland (Original post)

Sun Feb 24, 2013, 02:27 AM

1. I fully expect

Him to be back at full strength by the beginning of the season. He's done this before and came back to win heisman--- so... Superbowl MVP in 2014?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TZ (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 24, 2013, 04:31 PM

2. Second time in four years he has had the same injury to the same knee.

BTW, you and all your deadskin fans are giving me karmic retribution...

I work less than 500 yards from the Deadskins camp in Ashburn. Every fucking day I have to see that albatross!! The barf rises to my mouth everyday I am down there.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread