HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Joe Lunardi Bracketology
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 01:27 PM

Joe Lunardi Bracketology

He has my team--Arizona State as an 11 seed in a play-in game against Virginia. They've been riding the bubble the past couple weeks with a layup buzzer beater in Colorado putting them from "last 4 out to last 4 in". They need a win against UCLA, Arizona, or against someone good in the Pac-12 tournament to clinch it and hopefully get a decent seed but they'll have a tough road no matter where they start.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

2 replies, 623 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Joe Lunardi Bracketology (Original post)
JonLP24 Feb 2013 OP
Ptah Feb 2013 #1
JonLP24 Feb 2013 #2

Response to JonLP24 (Original post)

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 06:33 PM

1. I'm a long-time Wildcat fan. If the Sun Devils make it to the Big Dance,

I think they'll go farther than the Wildcats.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Ptah (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 22, 2013, 06:07 PM

2. It isn't something I would bet on

but I think they are capable w/ hanging w/ some of the best teams. Game against Arizona, it was roughly the same score until the Wildcats pulled ahead with about 8 minutes remaining.

I am excited about this team. I never seen ASU make it past the second round since I started paying attention and hope this team is different. I've been enjoying the play of (RS)Freshman Jahii Carson who I was familiar w/ before he joined the Devils as he was the 5A state leading scorer at Mesa High School and scored 58 points in the state semifinals where his team was eliminated. Looking forward to seeing him for years to come.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread