HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Jerry Jones: I'll stir th...

Sat Nov 3, 2012, 05:39 PM

Jerry Jones: I'll stir things up before fans grow apathetic

AWW, FUCK! He's bringing Tebow to Dallas. (Dammit El, I'm never going to live this down)...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/346075-jerry-jones-ill-stir-things-up-before-fans-grow-apathetic?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a6

09:37 AM ET 11.03 | Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones has his decisions questioned publicly probably more than any other owner or GM in the NFL. But Cowboys fans probably wonder who is questioning Jones to his face. Unlike other general managers, Jones answers to himself. Jones doesn't want the Cowboys fan base to think that he's not trying because that could cause them to become one of his worst fears -- disinterested. "As to being criticized, I'm not going to say that I'm used to it, but there have been criticisms since the day that I got involved with the Cowboys," Jones said. "Serious criticism, but that's part of the interest. That's part of having people involved. What you don't want is apathy. And we're not going to have apathy. I promise you that. I'll stir something up before we have apathy. I say that tongue-in-cheek.

4 replies, 697 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Jerry Jones: I'll stir things up before fans grow apathetic (Original post)
madinmaryland Nov 2012 OP
trumad Nov 2012 #1
Angleae Nov 2012 #2
madinmaryland Nov 2012 #3
El Supremo Nov 2012 #4

Response to madinmaryland (Original post)

Sat Nov 3, 2012, 06:08 PM

1. Jerry may be a douche in certain categories...

but he's not stupid enough to bring in a guy like Tebow....

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to trumad (Reply #1)

Sat Nov 3, 2012, 06:21 PM

2. He was stupid enough to bring T.O. in.

I would not be surprised to see him bring in Tebow

Reply to this post

Response to trumad (Reply #1)

Sat Nov 3, 2012, 06:51 PM

3. Probably not...

I don't think Jerrah would tolerate a bible thumper telling him to stay out of bars.

Reply to this post

Response to madinmaryland (Original post)

Sat Nov 3, 2012, 07:06 PM

4. Wow. Wait.... I wonder. Would I? Could I?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread