HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Roethlisberger isn’t worr...

Thu Aug 2, 2012, 01:10 PM

Roethlisberger isn’t worried about his “little torn rotator cuff”

Ben Roethlisberger revealed Wednesday that he has a “little torn rotator cuff,” a scary-sounding injury that, typically, he just shrugged off.

The Pittsburgh Steelers’ quarterback, who played the last part of the 2011 season hobbling on a bum ankle, isn’t concerned about his shoulder. For the record, he initially hurt it Nov. 6 in a game against the Ravens and spoke about it in the spring. On Wednesday, he called it a tear for the first time.

“I'm good. It's okay, just sore,” he said (via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Ed Bouchette). “I have a little torn rotator cuff. That doesn't heal. We just have to hope it doesn't tear the rest of the way, according to Doc.”

He laughed when he said that last line and reminded everyone that, because he is 30 now, he is throwing less and enjoying it more.

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/roethlisberger-isnt-worried-about-his-little-torn-rotator-cuff/2012/08/02/gJQAuwzXRX_blog.html

1 replies, 368 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Roethlisberger isn’t worried about his “little torn rotator cuff” (Original post)
madinmaryland Aug 2012 OP
joeybee12 Aug 2012 #1

Response to madinmaryland (Original post)

Thu Aug 2, 2012, 03:54 PM

1. When you don't have a brain, you don't feel pain...nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread