HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Justice & Public Safety » True Crime (Group) » Glen Rogers, O.J. Simpson...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Nov 19, 2012, 12:10 PM

Glen Rogers, O.J. Simpson, Nicole Brown Simpson confession: Serial killer says he killed O.J.'s ex

WPTV
11/19/12

A convicted serial killer claims to be responsible for one of the country’s most notorious murders, according to a documentary set to air on Discovery.

The Daily Mail reported early Monday morning that serial killer Glen Rogers admitted to killing Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman — the murders for which O.J. Simpson was accused.

The revelations come in a new Discovery documentary set to air this week.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/glen-rogers-oj-simpson-nicole-brown-simpson-confession-serial-killer-says-he-killed-ojs-ex

The Daily Mail has a much longer article with many more pictures at this link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235075/O-J-Simpson-case-Explosive-new-documentary-claims-serial-killer-Glen-Rogers-blame-double-murder-Nicole-Brown-Simpson-friend-1994.html

The Investigation Discovery Documentary is set to air this Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 9 pm est

I was surprised to see this story in the news again today - But I'm adding it to my DVR list right now

3 replies, 1768 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Glen Rogers, O.J. Simpson, Nicole Brown Simpson confession: Serial killer says he killed O.J.'s ex (Original post)
Little Star Nov 2012 OP
Quantess Nov 2012 #1
Little Star Nov 2012 #2
Quantess Nov 2012 #3

Response to Little Star (Original post)

Mon Nov 26, 2012, 01:55 PM

1. Yeah, right!

He probably just wants attention.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Quantess (Reply #1)

Mon Nov 26, 2012, 04:10 PM

2. I thought the same thing until I watched it.....

Did you know that he was a worker in her apartment and also partied regularly with Nicole and Fay Resnick.

Also, criminal profiler Anthony Meoli, who visited Glen Rogers on death row said Rogers told him that O.J. had hired him to break into Nicole's condo and steal some very expensive diamond earrings that OJ had given to Nicole. If that part is true, OJ would still be found guilty of murder.

Yes, the show was about what the brother was saying, but it also had many law enforcement and other people backing up a lot of what he was saying.

If Glen Rogers did do it, I hope he tells all before Florida kills his ass.

If you get a chance it is worth the watch.

Reply to this post

Response to Little Star (Reply #2)

Mon Nov 26, 2012, 04:25 PM

3. Sounds interesting, in any case.

I will try to look for the video.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread