A review of the first 9 minutes of ST: Into Darkness
* Composer Michael Giacchino incorporates Khan's theme.
* The writer is convinced, however, Cumberbatch IS NOT Khan.
* J.J. Abrams is intentionally making us wring our hands of this...
* The prologue concludes with Spock stuck in a precarious situation after having informed Kirk that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".
* In this timeline, the Enterprise is an aquatic vessel as well.
* What does the Simpsons have to do with all this???