HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Humor (Group) » BREAKING: Entire Republic...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Aug 29, 2012, 12:36 AM

BREAKING: Entire Republican National Convention Stunned As Ann Romney Asks For Divorce

... “Mitt Romney is fiscally strong, he has a great vision for this country’s future, and I’m requesting a very substantial figure in alimony. I strongly feel this is what’s best, both for me and for our family, and my decision is final. If he wants to discuss the matter further he can contact my attorney.” Following the speech, a beaming Mitt Romney reportedly walked across the stage, took the microphone from Ann, and asked the crowd, “Wasn’t she great, everybody?” to continued silence.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-entire-republican-national-convention-stu,29354/

2 replies, 1640 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply BREAKING: Entire Republican National Convention Stunned As Ann Romney Asks For Divorce (Original post)
struggle4progress Aug 2012 OP
MikenGina Aug 2012 #1
LiberalFighter Sep 2012 #2

Response to struggle4progress (Original post)

Thu Aug 30, 2012, 08:31 PM

1. Funny.......but.....

Too bad The Onion is a humor page........ well, not really....... my wife and I have both been through a divorce and there was nothing funny about it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to struggle4progress (Original post)

Fri Sep 21, 2012, 07:29 PM

2. One way to find out where he has all of his money hidden.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread