HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Humor (Group) » 3 Worse Themes For A Detr...

Fri Jul 13, 2012, 11:18 PM

3 Worse Themes For A Detroit Theme Park Than A Zombie Apocalypse

Have you spent this Friday the 13th wishing that you could spend an entire night being chased by fake zombies in a zombie-themed amusement park, complete with warehouses, and run-down buildings? We did say the entire night, meaning you don’t get to go to sleep on this adventure. But you do get to pay money to do this. Did we mention this proposed amusement park would be in Detroit?

Well, according to the LA Times, a Detroit entrepreneur is seeking to raise money to potentially build such a theme park called “Z World Detroit.” If we understand Z World’s web site correctly, the goal of the entrepreneur is to raise $145,000 to research and come up with plans to convert Detroit’s most run down areas into a Zombie-Apocalypse theme park. So far, they’re far short of that goal, but if you like zombies, and have ever watched an infomercial, you might as well add the Z World web site video to your play list, given today’s date.

(read more below)

http://nottheworstnews.com/2012/07/13/3-worse-themes-for-a-detroit-theme-park-than-a-zombie-apocalypse/

2 replies, 796 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply 3 Worse Themes For A Detroit Theme Park Than A Zombie Apocalypse (Original post)
damaya Jul 2012 OP
ghostlake Jul 2012 #1
valerief Jul 2012 #2

Response to damaya (Original post)

Sun Jul 15, 2012, 06:52 PM

1. Detroit

You don't need a theme park for this. Just have somebody drop you off near the rouge river! (I'm from Detroit, I can say this).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to damaya (Original post)

Mon Jul 30, 2012, 09:37 AM

2. Haven't the Republicans already turned Detroit into Zombieland? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread