HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Foreign Affairs & National Security » National Security & Defense (Group) » Informant: NYPD paid me t...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Oct 23, 2012, 04:50 PM

Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims

http://news.yahoo.com/informant-nypd-paid-bait-muslims-134358506.html

Appears the NYPD must be working closely with Canadian agencies. These "manufacturing" tactics are abused in Canada to support the careers of unneeded under cover agents and they undermine democracy and justice.

America please do not go down this road. I speak from experience when I talk about the massive dangers of entrapment, misrepresentation and social engineering. I do find it ironic though that just last month it was revealed that the CIA was involved in a joint project with the NYPD to identify potential radical Muslims and they came up empty even after these operations had been going on for many years. Seems to me the CIA is the only organization dealing in facts and truths, because obviously when the NYPD are left to their own devices this is the end result.

These tactics are not only illegal and extremely unethical, they are very dangerous. These manufactured threats can cause harm to Americans citizen, quite simply these selfish and repulsive tactics endangers lives. No police agency should operate to radicalize people in order to increase your budget and justify your existence.

0 replies, 338 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread