HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Justice & Public Safety » Gun Control & RKBA (Group) » In protest, Magpul to giv...

Wed Feb 27, 2013, 05:55 PM

In protest, Magpul to give priority to CO resident's before any potential mag ban is enacted.

Good for them!
It's fantastic that the firearms community (both vendors and consumers), can come
together, and let the law makers know, that we will not tolerate their legislative efforts to deny citizens their 2nd amendment rights.

"We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement."

https://www.facebook.com/magpul/posts/565350306810656

3 replies, 763 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply In protest, Magpul to give priority to CO resident's before any potential mag ban is enacted. (Original post)
SayWut Feb 2013 OP
Pullo Feb 2013 #1
holdencaufield Feb 2013 #2
rl6214 Feb 2013 #3

Response to SayWut (Original post)

Wed Feb 27, 2013, 06:21 PM

1. A national mag ban is all but dead so thers can wait

Its a nice farewell gesture to Colorado gun owners from Magpul. Its too bad for the Coloradans who will lose their jobs due to this nonsensical legislation.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Feb 27, 2013, 06:57 PM

2. It's a shame there is a national shortage of magazines ...

... I'm glad I planned ahead five years ago.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 01:47 AM

3. Guess I'm gonna have to send my sister in law some money

And have her and her husband each buy me ten mags.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread