HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » Pro-Choice (Group) » This message was self-del...

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 12:39 PM

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (paulbibeau) on Tue Dec 15, 2015, 07:11 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

2 replies, 856 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply This message was self-deleted by its author (Original post)
paulbibeau Dec 2012 OP
MotherPetrie Dec 2012 #1
Kath1 Dec 2012 #2

Response to paulbibeau (Original post)

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 01:00 PM

1. K&Rl. I'm a contributor to both NARAL and Planned Parenthood

And I don't do Facebook.
If I did I wouldn't waste time and energy on anti-choicers. Just not worth the aggravation.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to MotherPetrie (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 22, 2012, 12:27 AM

2. Well said, MotherPetrie!

I do FB on a very limited basis and I have ZERO tolerance for any anti-choicers. Yes, everyone has a right to their opinion but when it comes to my daughter's health and well-being it becomes personal. The 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision is on January 22, 2013. Legal abortion has been the law of this land for 40 years. They need to accept it and get over it.

I was raised as a Catholic and I contribute to Planned Parenthood every year. My 25 year old daughter contributes also.

Peace.

I may contribute to NARAL this year as well. They are an excellent organization.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink