urgency turned into hurry up and wait, interview yesterday, news today. my boss told me it came down to them not wanting to pay for my relocation, his boss (with whom i interviewed) told me it was because i'm unfamiliar with the site. i believe my boss.
oh well, going into this i knew it was going to be a bit of a long shot and i was going to be ok with whatever happened, but it's a bit frustrating. that said, the universe decided it was not the right move for me.
i figured it would happen if it was supposed to, but at least my name is out there and the people who matter know i'm interested in advancing more within the company. my boss eventually wants me to take over for him, but that's some time down the road.