HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » Addiction & Recovery (Group) » I just came by for a driv...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed May 9, 2012, 10:23 AM

I just came by for a drive by hello.

Right now in my recovery, I pretty much have daily meetings and that takes up too much time to cruise DU but I care about all my fellow recovering peeps, so I wanted to say hi.

It's weird not knowing a thing about national news right now but it's best. When my ballot comes, I will vote for Obama and then probably have to check in to see how big the party is here, but really, with the exception of Occupy, I need to focus all of my activism on myself and my program. I'm already leading about 6 meetings a month. Eventually though, as the blood of an activist flows throughout me, that will need to be a part of the new Terri. Whether I will funnel that into creating a Nar Anon meeting where there is a great need or camping with Occupy will reveal itself in good time.

Hugs to all the wonderful people here, I'm not sure when I'll make it back around, but I'll certainly stop here,

Terri A.

0 replies, 412 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread