HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » Health (Group) » Sinus Plumber

Fri Jan 11, 2013, 07:43 PM

Sinus Plumber

http://www.newsrx.com/health-articles/3477695.html

Medical News Article on Medical, Healthcare
Sinus Plumber Hot Pepper Horseradish Nasal Spray Rolls Into National Distribution With Vitamin World
2013 JAN 18 (NewsRx) -- By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Health & Medicine Week -- Sinus Plumber natural nasal spray has moved into national distribution on the shelves of Vitamin World stores across the United States. Sinus Plumber uses the mucous busting power of horseradish and hot peppers in a natural formulation designed to relieve sinus, allergy and headache symptoms.

When GSC Products launched Sinus Plumber last October, the product was an instant hit with online retailers, natural stores and pharmacies, but the addition of Vitamin World has catapulted the niche brand into mainstream success.

2 replies, 841 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Sinus Plumber (Original post)
2on2u Jan 2013 OP
rurallib Jan 2013 #1
Warpy Jan 2013 #2

Response to 2on2u (Original post)

Fri Jan 11, 2013, 09:32 PM

1. me wants really badly

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 2on2u (Original post)

Fri Jan 11, 2013, 11:13 PM

2. It might work

I know eating horseradish or hot pepper will occasionally do the job. I'm just afraid it will be too uncomfortable to be of much use.

A lot of people have gotten dependent on the OTC nasal sprays. If they can stand this one, perhaps it will allow them to taper off.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread