HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » Health (Group) » I ordered some Reishi mus...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:31 PM

I ordered some Reishi mushroom.... I hesitated at first, then I read about it some, then I watched

this video..... at the 6 minute mark the method for growing it is keenly shown. I know a lot of people say that the supplement industry is filled with charlatans and fraud... what I saw in this video put my fears to rest, found some on Amazon, it's on the way.

This is NOT a commercial, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, ameliorate or mitigate any disease. This is just something I am doing for myself as I see the need for it as I age.... please do not read anything into it, do not consider it a sales pitch, the stuff I read on Reishi is what gave me the impetus to try it out, please do not misconstrue this post in any way.

3 replies, 886 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I ordered some Reishi mushroom.... I hesitated at first, then I read about it some, then I watched (Original post)
2on2u Dec 2012 OP
NoOneMan Dec 2012 #1
2on2u Dec 2012 #2
boomer55 Dec 2012 #3

Response to 2on2u (Original post)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:40 PM

1. Never tried em

FYI, ralphsters spores has them. If the amazon source doesn't pan out, give em a go. Quality spore vendor.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NoOneMan (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:45 PM

2. I'm primarily looking for quality polysacharrides.... the reviews I have found on the Co. I

ordered from are very very good.... also I have used this co. before for standardized herbal extracts with good luck. I will look up ralphsters though, thanks for the info.

Reply to this post

Response to 2on2u (Original post)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 04:17 PM

3. Also try fungi perfecti.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread