HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Gender & Orientation » LGBT (Group) » Support Marriage Equality...

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 11:01 AM

Support Marriage Equality By Eating At Schnipper’s This Month (NYC)

If you’re a fan of Chick Fil A, you’ve undoubtedly heard about the PR shit-storm their President thurst them into last week with some less than nice comments about gay people. Our lack of a real Chick Fil in Manhattan has been well documented, and Christine Quinn is trying to get the NYU food court location kicked out of the city. But if boycotting a location you technically have to sneak into anyway isn’t really your thing, there is something else you can do to support the cause cause.

Starting today and through the month of August, both Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen locations will donate $1.00 from every purchase of a Schnipper’s chicken filet sandwich to Marriage Equality USA, a non-profit whose mission is to secure legally recognized civil marriage equality for all. Check it out after the jump…
<snip>

http://midtownlunch.com/2012/08/01/support-marriage-equality-by-eating-at-schnippers-this-month

6 replies, 1063 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Support Marriage Equality By Eating At Schnipper’s This Month (NYC) (Original post)
Renew Deal Aug 2012 OP
stevenleser Aug 2012 #1
closeupready Aug 2012 #2
IrishEyes Aug 2012 #3
xchrom Aug 2012 #4
Plantaganet Aug 2012 #5
Danmel Aug 2012 #6

Response to Renew Deal (Original post)

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 11:14 AM

1. Great stuff. Thanks for all the info. ALSO, all members of this group who are on FB should

like and friend Councilperson Christine Quinn and support her on Facebook. I just did. The haters have decended on her Facebook pages in force and are posting comments attacking her for standing up for LGBT rights.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 11:27 AM

2. There we go. K&R

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 3, 2012, 10:18 PM

3. I have never eaten at Chick-Fil-A

I have no idea if the food is good. I guess I'll never know because they won't get a dime of my money. I have seen Chick-Fil-A at the mall and the airport but I never tried it. However, I have eaten a couple of times at Schnipper's. The food is good, the service is nice and the place is clean. I'm glad to know that they are doing this. I will stop by there for lunch sometime this week.

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 4, 2012, 09:02 AM

4. du rec. nt

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 4, 2012, 11:15 AM

5. Yummm...

Got two of those little guys last night for myself and my husband.

Tender, moist, delicious. Oh - and the chicken sandwiches were good, too!

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 8, 2012, 09:13 PM

6. the Schnipper boys (jon & andrew) grew up across the street from me

In Brooklyn. It is very cool that they.are.doing this.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread