HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Creative Speculation (Group) » The Biggest Conspiracy No...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 02:59 AM

The Biggest Conspiracy No One Will Notice - Alex Jones = CIA

He hosts a nationally syndicated radio and is the man behind two of the largest conspiracy websites in the US, www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com, both of which produce millions of hits a month. He has produced over 20 documentaries, held lectures and organized protests. He has been credited for predicting that Osama Bin Laden would be used as a patsy to conduct terrorist acts within the United States to further the agenda of the New World Order. VIDEO. He also famously broke into the Bohemian Grove to record a ritual called the Cremation of Care at a gathering of powerful individuals. VIDEO

However, there is a twist. This guy, and all of his activities is funded and scripted by the CIA through a company called Stratfor.This is no longer just a theory. This is now a provable fact.
http://gagnauga.is/index.php?Fl=Greinar&ID=229

12 replies, 8052 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 12 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Biggest Conspiracy No One Will Notice - Alex Jones = CIA (Original post)
DogPawsBiscuitsNGrav Jan 2013 OP
Spoopy Jan 2013 #1
DogPawsBiscuitsNGrav Jan 2013 #2
mlr Jan 2013 #3
DogPawsBiscuitsNGrav Jan 2013 #4
CJCRANE Jan 2013 #5
Democracyinkind Jan 2013 #6
DogPawsBiscuitsNGrav Jan 2013 #7
Junkdrawer Feb 2013 #8
freshwest Feb 2013 #9
deconstruct911 Feb 2013 #10
Bucky Feb 2013 #11
Name removed Aug 2013 #12

Response to DogPawsBiscuitsNGrav (Original post)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 10:18 AM

1. It's the Israelians!

So, Alex Jones' shtick is to jumble every conspiracy theory there is except one: Israel is behind all the conspiracies.

Maybe, just maybe, Israel isn't.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Spoopy (Reply #1)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 01:10 PM

2. Agree. The CIA connections can't be denied with Molly being a staff member.

No proof of Israel connection was given, as the author pointed out, he could only speculate as to why that's the only area Alex hasn't made an ass of his followers. The people the author pointed out that Alex does have connections with would easily explain his pro war stance. No conspiracy there. There's a lot of money to be made in defense contracts especially when the US spends more on war than they do on their elderly, their education, and their disabled.

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 03:00 PM

3. the biggest conspiracy no one will notice

I have often wondered why someone as harmless and heroic as Julian Assange is vilified, yet someone like Alex Jones is allowed to "out" the NWO. Doesn't make sense. If the global elite really rules you'd think they would find a way to silence AJ. I'm confused. There are many "conspiracy theories" that are obvious to the casual observer, but they are often lumped in together with the "lizard people", or other schizophrenic phantasms. Great way to dissuade curious people from honest research.

Reply to this post

Response to mlr (Reply #3)

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 03:07 PM

4. Yes, Assange is a perfect example. Alex acts like an over the top nut job. This automatically

turns most people off to the possibility of anything he says having any truth to it.

Reply to this post

Response to mlr (Reply #3)

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 03:08 PM

5. Deleted

I think your post already said it better.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 28, 2013, 09:55 AM

6. Let me get this straight...

His evidence consists of:

1) Molly Maroney (some things you just can't make up...) works for Alex Jones. She (?) used to work for Stratfor. Therefore, Alex Jones is CIA. Compelling logic, indeed.

2) Both Infowars and Stratfor were founded in Austin, TX (known as the home of all things occult, lol) at around the same time. (Think about it carefully and try to see the fnords...)

That's it. Quite convincing, eh?

Reply to this post

Response to Democracyinkind (Reply #6)

Mon Jan 28, 2013, 12:54 PM

7. Considering Alex Jones has always been one who pushed the agenda that all

things CIA were out to get us, then he turns around and hires Molly Maroney yeah, my guess would be that he's a shill planted to make all things Alex look absurd. Which he's done a great job of.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 06:49 PM

8. Betcha Alex isn't CIA. But I'll also bet he is run and supported by the CIA....

It's how it's done. Find a nut and have him/her do things that advance YOUR agenda.

Reread 1984 and pay attention to The Brotherhood.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 10, 2013, 01:24 AM

9. Austin is also known as home to the:

World's Largest Urban Bat Colony

Crowds gather nightly to watch 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats shoot out from under the Congress Avenue Bridge. Standing atop the bridge, or down below, visitors offer the condemned mosquitoes a last meal while waiting for the bats to make their entrance.

Props to the Austin American-Statesman for allowing the use of their parking lot, and their grass to hang out on. Wear a hat.

Another convenient-for-tourists (but smaller) bat colony is reported 15 miles north of Austin, underneath the I-35 underpass at McNeil Road, Round Rock. Wear a hat.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/10852

This shows people in Texas are more open minded than people give them credit for being. Just sayin'

And I heard that Alex was Jesuit, not CIA.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 01:19 AM

10. V as in Hollywood energy Vampire

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 01:12 PM

11. Alex Jones is more CYA. Covered in dollars pulled from suckers.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread