HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Creative Speculation (Group) » Debate on "9/11, Fal...

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 05:44 PM

Debate on "9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops" with Jonathan Kay and Webster Tarpley

From the Spy Museum in Washington, DC, a debate on the truth behind the 9/11 attacks. The participants in the debate are: Jonathan Kay, author of "Among the Truthers: A Journey Through America's Growing Conspiracist Underground," and Webster Tarpley, self-described 9/11 Truth Scholar and one of the people featured in Mr. Kay's book. Mr. Tarpley 's take on the September 2001 attacks appears in his book "9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA." The debate is moderated by Newsweek/Daily Beast contributing editor, David Frum. Mr. Frum served as special assistant to President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2002.
http://www.booktv.org/Program/13384/WATCH+LIVE+Today+630pm+ET+911+False+Flags+and+Black+Ops+with+Jonathan+Kay+and+Webster+Tarpley.aspx

I found only those bad quality youtube videos, how do I find them on c-span?

1 replies, 1627 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Debate on "9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops" with Jonathan Kay and Webster Tarpley (Original post)
jakeXT Apr 2012 OP
jakeXT May 2013 #1

Response to jakeXT (Original post)

Wed May 22, 2013, 06:04 AM

1. booktv

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread