HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Creative Speculation (Group) » The Pentagon Attack: Prob...

Sat Jan 14, 2012, 08:26 PM

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact by John D. Wyndham

In ongoing research into the Pentagon attack the following peer-reviewed paper has now been published at the Journal of 9/11 Studies:

“The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact” by John D. Wyndham.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Wyndham1.pdf

As stated in the abstract, this paper shows that, of all the theories about what caused the damage and debris at the Pentagon on 9/11, a large plane impacting the Pentagon is in best accord with the majority eye witness testimony and main physical evidence, and is by far the most plausible theory. The failure of the 9/11 truth movement to reach consensus on this issue after almost a decade is largely due to a failure to rigorously apply the scientific method to each proposed theory.

(more)

I didn't even realize that the Journal of 9/11 Studies was still active until I saw this.
[sarcasm]
Since this is a peer-reviewed paper, should we consider at least this particular matter settled? [/sarcasm]

2 replies, 1228 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact (Original post)
Make7 Jan 2012 OP
jberryhill Jan 2012 #1
Make7 Jan 2012 #2

Response to Make7 (Original post)

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 01:08 AM

1. Yes, well...

If they continue to do things like apply the scientific method, they'll be debunking their first several years for the next several years.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to jberryhill (Reply #1)

Tue Jan 17, 2012, 07:52 PM

2. At least it will give them something constructive to do. ( n/t )

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread