HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Economy & Education » Economy (Group) » Money from Nothing: A Pri...

Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:31 PM

Money from Nothing: A Primer on Fake Wealth Creation and its Implications (Part 2)

Today we present Part 2 of "Money From Nothing" by Zeus Y.

"Only in a debt-based money system could debt be curiously cast as an asset.We’ve made “extend and pretend” a quaint phrase for a burgeoning market for financial lying and profiteering aimed toward preventing the collapse of a debt- (or lack-) based system that was already doomed by its initial design to collapse. This primer will detail the major components and basic evolution of fake wealth creation, accelerating debt expansion, hollowing out of the economy, and inevitable financial implosion."

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2012/03/money-from-nothing-primer-on-fake_14.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+google%2FRzFQ+%28oftwominds%29

4 replies, 1188 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Money from Nothing: A Primer on Fake Wealth Creation and its Implications (Part 2) (Original post)
Owlet Mar 2012 OP
gateley Mar 2012 #1
avaistheone1 Mar 2012 #2
Ruby the Liberal Mar 2012 #3
Agony Mar 2012 #4

Response to Owlet (Original post)

Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:37 PM

1. Thank you -- off to find part 1 now. I don't really understand the whole financial

system and it would behoove me to educate myself somewhat.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:48 PM

2. Beware. More bubbles ahead.

k&r

Reply to this post

Wed Mar 14, 2012, 06:25 PM

3. Thanks! k&r

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 16, 2012, 08:14 PM

4. Poof, gone. And yet no prosecution, no investigation? Ha Ha Ha! POOF GONE. Love it...

MF Global: “We don’t know where 1.6 billion dollars of segregated accounts went.” Poof, gone. And yet no prosecution, no investigation? What if your personal bank said that? What if your pension said that?

What a fracking mess... Fake Wealth

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread