HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats » Barack Obama (Group) » His elbows are cocked and...

Thu Sep 5, 2013, 05:27 PM

His elbows are cocked and his hands, oy vey!

I realize directors like that sort of thing because it looks dramatic, but it's still terrible form. If you want to see real riding, watch Aussie movies like 'Man From Snowy River'. Those guys are the best riders in general that I've ever seen. And please understand, I appreciate your compliment very much. It's just that I can still feel my German riding instructor's longe whip between my shoulder blades for the least infraction. That woman was insane. But she could also take a horse bareback over a 6' jump. I idolized her. And she was only 4'11, so it's not as if she could wrap her legs around a horse's barrel.
..................................................................................

Trying to cover my wandering hiney just a little, let me pose this question to everyone:

What kind of horse would you imagine President Obama riding? I know I think of Michelle on an elegant Paso Fino.

0 replies, views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread