HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Computers & Internet » Computer Help and Support (Group) » I need help, please

Wed Sep 5, 2012, 12:39 PM

I need help, please

I am a republican who is supporting Obama. I posted my reasons here http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021135316

It got 17,000 page views and 250 rec's, so I decided to use it to open a website. After all this is a Democratic blog, and I want to reach undecided independents and moderate Republicans who may not be here. I have a good domain name http://commonsensefor.us

I used a free WYSIWYG site designer to make it, but I want to add the social networking capabilities to it - Facebook, twitter, eMail this, print this, etc. I do not have the technical knowledge to do this. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you. Ideally this would be the result:

If you feel my letters have any value, and you would like to share them with others, you have my permission to do so. In whole or in part. In fact, please share them with at least 5 others and ask them to share it also. Give it a small personal introduction. We may not have millions of dollars to spread a message, but we all have at least 5 friends and acquaintances. Ask your recipients to also send it to 5 more people, chain-letter style. I encourage you to spread it as far as you can, eMails to friends, Facebook, Tweets, Blogs, op-ed pieces and letters to the editor in your local paper. If you have eMail lists use them. Send it to Anchors at all the TV stations, and columnists, both local and national; if they receive one letter they may ignore it, if they receive 10 they will pay attention. If you have a good speaking voice and know how to do it, post a video on "You Tube." If the subject matter of the letter is not deemed worthy of coverage, the way the message is being spread may well be. If you have any contacts at the DNC or the Obama campaign, bring both these letters to their attention. Finally send it to your congressional representatives and senators, (Democrat and Republican), and national, state and local party organs, they might as well know what the people are thinking. This is the only time they listen to the people more then the organized special interests. The only thing that can beat the power of money is people power.

1 replies, 518 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I need help, please (Original post)
viguy007 Sep 2012 OP
eduware Oct 2012 #1

Response to viguy007 (Original post)

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 03:06 AM

1. Spam deleted by petronius (MIR Team)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread