HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » "wisconsin senator e...

Thu Jan 26, 2012, 06:03 AM

"wisconsin senator ellis calls school a sewer-exclusive video"

http://www.politiscoop.com/us-politics/wisconsin-politics/692-wisconsin-senator-ellis-calls-school-a-sewer-exclusive-video.html

3 replies, 1241 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "wisconsin senator ellis calls school a sewer-exclusive video" (Original post)
madrchsod Jan 2012 OP
Scuba Jan 2012 #1
Viking12 Jan 2012 #2
tanglefoot Jan 2012 #3

Response to madrchsod (Original post)

Thu Jan 26, 2012, 06:12 AM

1. Ellis is a rat; he should know a sewer....

... Vos is a rat too, overfed on popcorn.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jan 26, 2012, 05:54 PM

2. I haven't listened closely, but read elsewhere that he also calls Fitz an "asshole" and a grifter

so there's that.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 26, 2012, 09:03 PM

3. And now we have the Ellis Non-Apology Apology...

http://www.politiscoop.com/us-politics/wisconsin-politics/695-wisconsin-senator-apologizes-to-green-bay-school.html

"I have called the Superintendent of the Green Bay schools and visited with her and I apologized," Ellis says. "I know that the Preble school is an excellent school, they have tremendous faculty, they're population base is way above average in terms of their SAT's, and I did not mean to infer, and I can see how they could, that I was bashing Preble. I am extremely sorry for that. I shouldn't have used Preble as an example, I have apologized to the principal of the school and I'm very sorry for any harm I may have done to their good name."

Translation: I got caught speaking the truth and now, I did not mean to infer, but I can see how they could think that I was bashing the school, blah, blah, blah.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread