HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » Does Fitzgerald's lobbyis...

Sat Jan 12, 2013, 02:20 PM

Does Fitzgerald's lobbyist gig mean toll roads for Wisconsin?

I think it does.

Former Assembly Speaker Jeff Fitzgerald just left his seat and leadership position in the state Legislature. But he won't be leaving the Capitol.

Fitzgerald is the latest in a long line of state lawmakers Democrats and Republicans who swap public service for more lucrative careers as private lobbyists.

It's a revolving door that Wisconsin allows to spin far too fast.

Fitzgerald's successor in the Legislature had just been sworn into office on Monday when, a day later, Fitzgerald registered to lobby for American Traffic Solutions. By Thursday, Fitzgerald had added another client: School Choice Wisconsin.

http://host.madison.com/news/opinion/editorial/block-revolving-door-at-capitol/article_3778ba04-5b98-11e2-ad55-001a4bcf887a.html

American Traffic Solutions makes big money from toll roads, red light cams, etc...

http://www.atscommercialservices.com/solutions/dmvconnect-toll-authority-support/

And that little shit is also lobbying for School Choice of Wisconsin? How much bleaker can this picture get???

3 replies, 799 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Does Fitzgerald's lobbyist gig mean toll roads for Wisconsin? (Original post)
lutefisk Jan 2013 OP
TheGov97 Jan 2013 #1
Jackpine Radical Jan 2013 #2
Scuba Jan 2013 #3

Response to lutefisk (Original post)

Sat Jan 12, 2013, 03:02 PM

1. Trolls?

I hate those little bastards. Oh, you said tolls.......hate that shit too. Drive right though em. Ban all tolls!!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TheGov97 (Reply #1)

Sat Jan 12, 2013, 06:08 PM

2. Wisconsin don't need no

steenkin' trollroads.

Reply to this post

Response to lutefisk (Original post)

Sat Jan 12, 2013, 07:36 PM

3. If that little shitstain is for it ...

... I'm against it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread