HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » Walker interview on Healt...

Tue Nov 27, 2012, 08:31 PM

Walker interview on Health Care Exchanges

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was interviewed by the Wall Street Journalís Paul Gigot on Fox News on Sunday. In the interview, Walker explained his decision not to set up a health care exchange for Wisconsin, leaving it to the federal government. Walker said the end result would be the same, an exchange run by the directives of the federal government.

http://www.wigderson.com/governor-scott-walker-interviewed-about-health-care-exchanges/

3 replies, 704 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Walker interview on Health Care Exchanges (Original post)
undeterred Nov 2012 OP
Scuba Nov 2012 #1
dembotoz Nov 2012 #2
undeterred Nov 2012 #3

Response to undeterred (Original post)

Wed Nov 28, 2012, 10:37 AM

1. He's setting himself up to criticize any and everything about the federal plans ...

... and will be able to spout "my way would have been better, but Obama wouldn't let me" crap 'til the cows come home.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Nov 28, 2012, 12:13 PM

2. throw it back in his face-he had his chance to make "lemonaide out of lemons"

and he couldn't be bothered

fuck him

no longer has right to complain

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 28, 2012, 07:55 PM

3. Its really a shame.

There are many interested parties who could have stepped up and played a part in tailoring these exchanges to the interests of Wisconsin. But the only interests that matter here are Scott Walker's political interests. Everything else is a distant second to that. So in the end we will have even more reasons that he should have been recalled or never elected in the first place.

Bad for Milwaukee, bad for Wisconsin, Walker is just a selfish rotten jerk.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread