HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » Good blog article about E...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jul 12, 2012, 10:12 PM

Good blog article about Eric Hovde

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/07/11/1107235/-Multimillionaire-trying-to-buy-Senate-seat-would-be-no-kind-of-citizen-legislator

excerpt:

Now, I did not know Mr. Hovde during my time at East and I am fairly certain he did not know me. Upon perusing the 1982 year book I noticed that Mr. Hovde has zero activities listed next to his photo. I have Hall Monitor and Air Band listed next to my name in the 1985 yearbook (Somehow football got left off of mine), not great things but at least I did something. Mr. Hovde ... well, evidently high school was a big bore to him.

He made little impression there. His senior yearbook photo has no list of activities next to it.

"I look back and say, 'Geez, I wish I'd gotten more involved,'" Hovde said. "The truth is, I found high school boring beyond boring."

1 replies, 710 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Good blog article about Eric Hovde (Original post)
snacker Jul 2012 OP
undeterred Jul 2012 #1

Response to snacker (Original post)

Thu Jul 12, 2012, 10:18 PM

1. You'd think he could buy a list of activities to be listed by his senior photo.

And make up some awards like "Most likely to be elected to the US Senate in 2012".

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread