HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » Prosser Fails To Recuse A...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 08:22 AM

Prosser Fails To Recuse All His Colleagues (update on a neverending saga)

http://networkedblogs.com/zgSKF

David "Chokehold" Prosser has asked each and every one of his fellow Justices to recuse themselves from any potential disciplinary hearing regarding his verbal abuse of Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson and his vulgar physical attack against Justice Ann Walsh Bradley.

Justice Patrick Crooks denied Prosser's motion and will be reading when and if the case gets that far:

I have given careful consideration to Justice David T. Prosser's motion for my recusal from participation in the judicial disciplinary proceedings against him, Case No. 2012AP566-J. Initially, I concluded that this recusal motion was premature because the judicial discipline statutes, Wis. Stat. 757.81 through 757.99 (2009-10), do not require this court to act at this stage in the proceedings. Nevertheless, I have decided that I now want to issue my decision on Justice Prosser's recusal motion.

2 replies, 994 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Prosser Fails To Recuse All His Colleagues (update on a neverending saga) (Original post)
hue Jun 2012 OP
midnight Jun 2012 #1
dembotoz Jun 2012 #2

Response to hue (Original post)

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 02:35 PM

1. I suppose there is going to be some big fighting behind doors now...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to hue (Original post)

Fri Jun 29, 2012, 10:48 AM

2. who will he choke next

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread