HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Pennsylvania (Group) » Governors, Ganja and Gang...

Thu Feb 14, 2013, 04:14 PM

Governors, Ganja and Gangsters

http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/local_news/marijuana-legalization-bill-could-change-enforcement/article_7412d6a6-77b0-5265-a558-8f3eb4e4f16d.html#comment-2104184e-76a6-11e2-b2e1-8b7d9104eae2

The choice for lawmakers is simple: Which better protects children from drug sales:

A) Addicts, gangsters and childhood peers passing around drugs on street corners. The Drug War status quo.

B) Regulated, licensed and taxed responsible adult supervised sales and distribution. Legalization.

The morals and ethics of gangsters versus the morals and ethics of responsible licensed, regulated and taxed adult members of the community.

Gov. Corbett prefers to trust the morals and ethic of gangsters to best protect Pennsylvania's children from drug sales.

Tell Congress: End The Jim Crow Pot War In 2013

http://home.ptd.net/~aahpat/RESCHEDULE/reschedule_cannabis_in_2013.html

3 replies, 718 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Governors, Ganja and Gangsters (Original post)
Pryderi Feb 2013 OP
Curmudgeoness Feb 2013 #1
Pryderi Feb 2013 #2
Curmudgeoness Feb 2013 #3

Response to Pryderi (Original post)

Thu Feb 14, 2013, 06:58 PM

1. I suppose that the government will claim

that the "police" are protecting our children from drug sales. You know, by arresting and jailing all those pot smokers while missing the big dealers of hard drugs. Your tax dollars at work.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Curmudgeoness (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 14, 2013, 08:28 PM

2. Have to feed the private prison industry nt

Reply to this post

Response to Pryderi (Reply #2)

Thu Feb 14, 2013, 08:50 PM

3. Oh, please.

I will not buy that one from them. There are plenty of actual criminals who could feed that industry----if there was room.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread