HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Pennsylvania (Group) » Sesame Place=Good Campaig...

Sat Oct 6, 2012, 10:30 AM

Sesame Place=Good Campaign stop!!!

Sesame Place is a theme park in Buck County & as PA has a senator casey trying to keep his seat & many dems running a gainst the teabag brigade, this would be a great place for a campaign stop.

Obama & co could all be photo'd w/ Big Bird & Grovers b-day will be celebrated Oct 14/15.

Also attention to the pa state house which shutdown to protect corebutt, the AG who protected sandusky, it is a win,win,win & win of a stop.

http://www.sesameplace.com/sesame2/

2 replies, 982 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Sesame Place=Good Campaign stop!!! (Original post)
kooljerk666 Oct 2012 OP
JPZenger Oct 2012 #1
kooljerk666 Oct 2012 #2

Response to kooljerk666 (Original post)

Sat Oct 6, 2012, 09:17 PM

1. Comment

The parent of Sesame Street said they will not get involved in a partisan fight, and said that their program mainly operates with profits of merchandising and licensing agreements, not federal money.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JPZenger (Reply #1)

Sun Oct 7, 2012, 11:41 AM

2. I noticed the owners after I typed this but figured why not??

I saw the other parks they run, but since dem presidents make about 2x the jobs as GOP, that young parents need a nice chunk of change to get in to parks like this, then Dem keadership is a no brainer.

Too bad, It would have been a great op for campaigning in PA & helping to take the house back.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread