HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Michigan (Group) » President Obama, we need ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 03:55 PM

President Obama, we need you to put an Emergency Manager in Michigan!

Latest from the lame MI legislators:

Michigan Republicans Inoculate Themselves from Recall in Lame Duck Marathon

"Amid a flurry of lame duck ALEC based legislation they passed, including allowing concealed weapons in schools, churches, arenas, hospitals and more (that they passed this on the eve of the Connecticut elementary school shooting tragedy appears to have caused no shame), weakening abortion rights, restricting medical marijuana, and taking away collective bargaining from unions, Michigan Republicans also passed legislation aimed at creating a safety net for their theft of democracy."

http://www.politicususa.com/michigan-republicans-inoculate-recall-lame-duck-marathon.html

2 replies, 882 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply President Obama, we need you to put an Emergency Manager in Michigan! (Original post)
vanboggie Dec 2012 OP
navarth Dec 2012 #1
erinlough Dec 2012 #2

Response to vanboggie (Original post)

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 01:20 AM

1. It's an interesting idea but

emergency managers are what we hate here. I know, I know, you were being sarcastic. Tragic that we have to wait to vote Snyder the fuck out.

BTW I'm assuming that all Michigan DUers here, like me, were not fooled by this bastard. I could smell Engler on him from the beginning.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to navarth (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 29, 2012, 06:40 PM

2. Sorry to respond after such a long time, but

I hated him from the beginning. I have been wondering how we can get some help for this state.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread