HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Maine (Group) » Schools in Maricopa count...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 29, 2012, 11:21 AM

Schools in Maricopa county Arizona

Sheriff Joe Arpiacopa said this morning on the news that his posse of three thousand armed member will take over the duty of patrolling around schools. These are volunteers so no cost sounds great until you take a good look. First this is Arpiacopa's private police force. It has been said Joe has a teflon coat because he has escaped prosecution for miss use of fund and a lot of other charges. Now he has a foot in the door to have more control over the young people and for a number of reasons I don't consider Joe a good roll modal. I would not stay in Maine if one of our sheriffs enlisted thousand of private citizens armed and answering just to them. To me this sounds a little like the brown shirts in Germany be for the war.

1 replies, 786 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Schools in Maricopa county Arizona (Original post)
old man 76 Dec 2012 OP
niyad Dec 2012 #1

Response to old man 76 (Original post)

Sat Dec 29, 2012, 11:36 AM

1. if I lived in that benighted county and had children, I would be homeschooling them as of now.

there is NO WAY I want that hate-mongering cretin arpaio or his armed thugs anywhere near anyone I care about.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread