HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Hawaii (Group) » Temp Host to Lead Host

Sun Dec 11, 2011, 12:37 AM

Temp Host to Lead Host

This discussion thread was locked by ellisonz (a host of the Hawaii group).

Aloha,

Are there any objections to my continuing on as lead host? Hawaii Resident - 2004-2011. Most of my ohana is still there. I worked for Times, Hongwanji Mission School, Don Ho's Island Grill, DLNR-Diamond Head. If there are no substantial objections in the next 24 hours or if 5 members back my request, I will submit to Skinner.

My temp rules:

First: If you're here for the long-form: Copies of birth certificates are $10 each.

Second: Let's keep it civil. Don't be a stupid chronic.

Third: Don Ho, Bruddah Iz, and Gabby Pahinui are the official musicians of the Hawaii group.

Fourth: Kamehameha shall not be abbreviated as Kam. Spell it out. Cultural Respect.

Fifth: I'll step up to host too with Official Launch, if you want to help host Hawaii, declare your intention and reasoning.

Kaimuki Palolo Represent!

Mahalo,

ellisonz

1 replies, 1626 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Temp Host to Lead Host (Original post)
ellisonz Dec 2011 OP
ellisonz Dec 2011 #1

Response to ellisonz (Original post)

Sun Dec 11, 2011, 12:52 AM

1. One of da posters who I test banished...

Has requested re-admittance to our great "state," and I use the term with the utmost stink-eye, and so move a general motion for unanimous consent to overturn the previous rulings. If I make you like for give me one-crack, I make you co-host and hold election.

*bangs gavel*

Agreed.

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink