HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Florida (Group) » Labor Prez Mike Williams ...

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 03:14 PM

Labor Prez Mike Williams Endorses Alan Clendenin for FDP Chair!

Mike Williams Endorses Alan Clendenin
for Chair of the Florida Democratic Party

Mike Williams, Florida Democratic Party Executive Committee Member released the following statement regarding the upcoming election for the Chair of the Florida Democratic Party:
“I am proud to support Alan Clendenin to be the next Chair of the Florida Democratic Party. Like myself, Alan has been a union member and dedicated labor activist and he understands the needs and struggles of Florida’s working families. Alan has espoused the best values ofFlorida’s workers through concrete action. His proven record shows that he understands the power of emboldening a strong grassroots base of activists and the strength of making campaigns about people and values, not just campaign money. He is the perfect candidate to meet the needs of Florida Democrats. As we turn to the 2014 elections that will decide the direction for Florida’s future, we need someone like Alan as party chair. Someone that can make sure that the party speaks clearly to the values we hold dear while being successful at the ballot box.”

Alan Clendenin
Democratic National Committee
alan@alanclendenin.com
http://www.alanclendenin.com/

2 replies, 709 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Labor Prez Mike Williams Endorses Alan Clendenin for FDP Chair! (Original post)
SugarShack Jan 2013 OP
SugarShack Jan 2013 #1
lpbk2713 Jan 2013 #2

Response to SugarShack (Original post)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 03:14 PM

1. Mike is a great man...and I LOVE THIS!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SugarShack (Original post)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 03:26 PM

2. A Florida native with a labor background.

I like what I see.

Link to thumbnail profile here: http://www.alanclendenin.com/about

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread