HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Florida (Group) » FL Dem Party is already b...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Dec 28, 2012, 11:40 AM

FL Dem Party is already behind in preparing for 2014.

I hate to always post critical things about the FDP but I'm tired of losing. I'm tired of being the minority party. What's even more infuriating is when the FDP pats itself on the back for picking up a few seats.

http://thepoliticalhurricane.com/2012/12/28/organizing-for-2014-legislative-races-already-behind-ideal-schedule/

We need leaders who can find a way to put us back in the majority. It is unacceptable that FL has the least effective state party east of the Mississippi, especially when it comes to state elections!

If posting on blogs and networking on Facebook will do embarrass the state leaders enough by shining light on their failures, then that's what I'll keep doing. Whoever it is who writes this blog represents me and my thoughts about the Florida Democratic Party.

2 replies, 974 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply FL Dem Party is already behind in preparing for 2014. (Original post)
Orlandodem Dec 2012 OP
DonCoquixote Dec 2012 #1
SunSeeker Dec 2012 #2

Response to Orlandodem (Original post)

Fri Dec 28, 2012, 07:10 PM

1. Dude

The Florida democratic party is so bad, it helps the Florida GOP elect the worst the GOp has to offer (and that is saying a lot.) I mean, right now people want to pop champagned because Chain Gun Charlie Crist is one of us, and will replace Rick Scott's tea party crap with DLC crap.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Orlandodem (Original post)

Sat Dec 29, 2012, 12:37 AM

2. And what happens in FL affects us all. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread