HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Florida (Group) » PLEASE post this article ...

Thu Oct 11, 2012, 08:09 PM

PLEASE post this article on your Facebook page about the amendments. League of Women Voters urges

a NO vote on all! Piss off the Republican legislators who put them on the ballot. VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/thumbs-down-on-the-constitutional-amendments/1253681

2 replies, 928 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply PLEASE post this article on your Facebook page about the amendments. League of Women Voters urges (Original post)
Orlandodem Oct 2012 OP
DonCoquixote Oct 2012 #1
Orlandodem Oct 2012 #2

Response to Orlandodem (Original post)

Thu Oct 11, 2012, 08:11 PM

1. amen!

Especially the one that is a back door way to sneak money into Catholic Schools and other Xtian indoctrination centers/academies.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DonCoquixote (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 11, 2012, 08:14 PM

2. I go to church and I would NEVER vote for Amendment 8. A FL Chamber of Commerce poll shows enough

support for it to pass. I'm skeptical of the poll but you can never be sure. A Suffolk U poll showed it would fail badly.

I am very nervous about it. Please encourage people to vote NO on all and use the non-partisan League of Women Voters as political cover to post on Facebook. If non-partisan groups like the LWV urge a NO vote, that is probably good advice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread