HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Arizona (Group) » Last chance! Third debat...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 01:38 AM

Last chance! Third debate watch party at the Shanty with drinking liberally, Tucson!

5:30 Monday! Trust me, this is way more fun than sitting in front of your TV at home. Come hang out with like minded folks to cheer and jeer! It's in the courtyard, with the fountain, and the birds singing. It's very cool. And, there is beer!

No travel money though.

2 replies, 613 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Last chance! Third debate watch party at the Shanty with drinking liberally, Tucson! (Original post)
OffWithTheirHeads Oct 2012 OP
Kali Oct 2012 #1
OffWithTheirHeads Oct 2012 #2

Response to OffWithTheirHeads (Original post)

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 04:50 PM

1. I might try.

MFM is in the hospital again so if he is still there I will try to get a visit in.

This will depend on getting the "legal" truck running. Feul pump replacement on a Dodge. sigh.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Kali (Reply #1)

Sat Oct 20, 2012, 05:08 AM

2. Well, I offered you a ride but, as you pointrd out, you are a long way frmo Dodge

I still think coming to get you would be an adventure and I'm pretty sure I'd see a part of Az. Life that I have not seen before, the problem for me would be getting you home and then me home from there after an evening of debate drinking games. Anyway, I don't know either of you except from DU but if you think MFM would find any comfort in it, I would be happy to meet you at the hospital to visit, and, barring that, if you end up at D L, the first round is on me. I'll be the guy in the black Stetson, which I finally got back from Herman Cain.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread