HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Arizona (Group) » My e-mail to Walnuts. No...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Feb 18, 2013, 11:45 PM

My e-mail to Walnuts. Not that it will do any good

Dear John, Once again, you have embarrassed the good people of Arizona by your clown show on MTP. Look, if you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, frankly, I don't care but I am really tired of you making Arizona look like the stupid state. If you had any idea what my friends and relatives from out of state think of Arizona because of the likes of you and Jan and Joe, you would hang your head in shame if you had any. Seriously John, these antics may play well to the few, old, white Klan members that are your base but the country is moving on. Hell, even Mississippi Finally abolished slavery. Time to retire and go fishing John. Time to stop making Arizona look like a stupid state. We are not stupid and you need to stop making the country think we are

5 replies, 925 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply My e-mail to Walnuts. Not that it will do any good (Original post)
OffWithTheirHeads Feb 2013 OP
ChazInAz Feb 2013 #1
Marie Marie Feb 2013 #2
Mira Feb 2013 #3
JayhawkSD Feb 2013 #4
OffWithTheirHeads Feb 2013 #5

Response to OffWithTheirHeads (Original post)

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 12:11 AM

1. One of my favorite pastimes

Is to get onto McCain's website and send him a little message suggesting that he is way past retirement age.
You know, we never see the old boy down here in Baja Arizona unless he's at a closed-door fundraising hooplah with the big-bucks bidness mens here in Tucson. I wonder why that is?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 12:33 AM

2. Perfect.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 03:07 AM

3. Sitting here in the middle of the night cackling at your antics.

What a fine letter you sent him, and I like how you stood up for the beautiful state you live in.
Maybe he is sleepless in Sedona reading about what Mississippi just did, worrying about your words after all and puttering around looking for his rod and reels...
Walnuts indeed. He is so pathetic and so vindictive.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 10:39 AM

4. I would suggest specifics

You don't "nail anyone to the wall" with generalities, nor do you make a point to any third party, who basically just wonders what the heck you're talking about. I would suggest citing policies and statements he has made and then refuting them with valid reasons why they are out of date and/or irrational. Easy enough to do with John McCain, but I wasn't even sure that "Walnuts" was John McCain until a commenter pointed it out.

None of what you say is untrue, but when you are firing a scattergun at long range you just don't do much damage..

Reply to this post

Response to JayhawkSD (Reply #4)

Tue Feb 19, 2013, 11:54 AM

5. I'm pretty sure NOTHING I say to Walnuts will change anything.

I just e-mail him to make myself feel better. Sometimes it just feels good to vent.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread