HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » TV Chat (Group) » Survivor Caramoan - Episo...

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 12:00 PM

Survivor Caramoan - Episode 2 Discussion Thread - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

The first rule of Fight Club is ... you don't talk about fight club.

Well then the first rule of survivor is do not form a couple alliance in the open the first day. The stupidity of forming a couple alliance, and then joining with another couple alliance is obvious to any real fan. This was downright stupid, and one of the smarter members of the "cool kid" alliance paid for it. Reynold is lucky it was not him going home, they need his strength, because they are going to have to get rid of Shamar very soon. That man is down right crazy.

I also have to again comment on how much I am tired of the HAntz family. Please MArk Brunet, enough it enough. Let this be the last Hantz on the show. So Brandon is upset his alliance mate Francesca got voted out first in her two seasons. But why did Dawn, who seemed very reasonable about it, pay the price. Why are you talking about going down in a blaze of glory when nobody is even targeting you. He is going to cause havoc with his stupidity.

Shamar is still doing his lazy days of summer routine and not lifting a finger at camp. Lucky for him he seems to back up his plan to rest for the challenges. He looked like an animal pulling the boat even with the celeb tribe and made great time on the back end too. He is a force of strength, which is the only reason he is here.

How about that IC. Have you ever seen a tribe send two girls who can't swim or hold their breath out to do a diving contest. I mean Andrea, Eric and Brenda were a machine getting rings as quick as can be. But Sherri, Julia and Hope were terrible. I should not blame Sherri, as she did seem to get 9 of the 10 rings herself, but she had no help. When she ran out of energy, no one even dived in. What a waste. But when they finally finished, Shamar pulled them back fast and Reynold tried to do his magic again. But Malcolm and Secret Agent Man got it done, and the fans go to tribal for the first time.

Once the fans get home, Reynold throws Shamar under the bus, which is his clear strategy, but I am not sure it was the best idea since he is one of the only ones that pulled his weight at the challenge. THey had a nice fight and Shamar made it simple, you thin you have the votes, prove it. Amazingly Eddie and Reynold did not seem panicked that something was amiss in the vote out the mean big loud guy. Instead Reynold goes idol hunting and Sherri and Laura appear to save Shamar.

On idols, next time, just hang them in camp in plain sight. Whoever hides idols needs to be fired. this is ridiculous. I used to think Russell was great for finding idols without clues. Now I realize he just bent over to tie his shoes and there they were.

CBS showed Matt making the obligatory "what will I do?" interview, but I had no doubt. The is no way he is dumb enough to go into a foursome as the fifth wheel. Reynold apparently likes his pants TIGHT so they can show off his bulge, or at least the bulge the idol made. I credit Laura for being the first one to really play the game. Not having time to talk, she does it at tribal and puts the idol on the table for all to see. Sherri set the table by telling everyone to stick with the plan and vote out Allie. So we lose Aliie to a stupid early alliance. Leaving the tribe shelter to sleep with your new cool friends is suicide, as shown last night. I thought they were fans. Oh well, next week I suspect it will be more Hantz garbage.

6 replies, 1037 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Survivor Caramoan - Episode 2 Discussion Thread - NO SPOILERS PLEASE (Original post)
dr.strangelove Feb 2013 OP
benld74 Feb 2013 #1
murielm99 Feb 2013 #2
dr.strangelove Feb 2013 #3
jumptheshadow Feb 2013 #4
dr.strangelove Feb 2013 #5
Suich Feb 2013 #6

Response to dr.strangelove (Original post)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 10:27 PM

1. I have NEVER watched a Survivor Series, NONE, zero, zilch, nada

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to benld74 (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 11:54 PM

2. That's okay.

But this discussion thread is for people who are fans of the show, and DO watch.

Reply to this post

Response to benld74 (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 22, 2013, 08:08 AM

3. Its a good show in my opinion

But to each his own. I am sure there are television shows, books, essays, films, music, performances or other forms of entertainment that you enjoy and others have never experienced and never want to. If you were to start a thread about one of them, I suspect I would leave the thread alone for people who did enjoy that item. I wish you well.

Reply to this post

Response to dr.strangelove (Original post)

Sat Feb 23, 2013, 08:30 AM

4. The guy in the pink briefs for a second straight gig really annoys me

And Dawn paid the price because little Hanz has women issues.

Reply to this post

Response to jumptheshadow (Reply #4)

Sat Feb 23, 2013, 11:59 AM

5. Right on both points

Philip and his pink undies annoy me too. Hantz has serious issues with women. I do not like that man.

Reply to this post

Response to dr.strangelove (Reply #5)

Wed Feb 27, 2013, 05:32 PM

6. Me three!

Yuk. I didn't understand one word Philip or Hantz said. I know it was English but neither one of them make any sense!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread