HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » TV Chat (Group) » Boss cancelled....

Tue Nov 20, 2012, 03:06 PM

Boss cancelled....

No third season..

Kelsey Grammer's show 'Boss' canceled

“Boss,” the political drama starring Kelsey Grammer as mayor of Chicago, is coming to an end, Deadline reports:

“After much deliberation, we have made the difficult decision to not proceed with (a third season of) Boss,” said Starz in a statement Tuesday. “We remain proud of this award-winning show, its exceptional cast and writers, and are grateful to Kelsey Grammer, Farhad Safinia and our partners at Lionsgate TV.”

While the show has been canceled, producers are considering a two-hour movie to end the storyline, according to Deadline.

Grammer won a Golden Globe for “Boss” but didn’t get an Emmy. Asked recently about the snub, he said his personal politics may have been the reason. Grammer is one of a few outspoken Republicans in Hollywood.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/11/kelsey-grammers-show-boss-canceled-150036.html?hp=r11

Well that sucks, I liked the show.

3 replies, 993 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Boss cancelled.... (Original post)
one_voice Nov 2012 OP
Little Star Nov 2012 #1
hlthe2b Nov 2012 #2
joeybee12 Nov 2012 #3

Response to one_voice (Original post)

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 10:31 AM

1. I feel your pain one_voice...

I can't count how many shows that I liked got canceled!

Sometimes it really makes me angry & sad, especially when it's a new show and they don't give it a chance.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Nov 23, 2012, 08:07 AM

2. I liked the show... 'hope they do the two hour movie

It was a pretty compelling premise--and well-acted (Grammer and his RW ideology, aside, he is a good actor)

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 26, 2012, 06:53 PM

3. What a POS...Grammar says he didn't win because of his politics...

No, it's because you're an over-rated one-note actor...now go play sports...a particular kind of sport that you just got divorced over.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread