HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Arts & Humanities » Photography (Group) » A couple of things I've b...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 11:13 PM

A couple of things I've been playing around with for the competition....

Hi everyone, glad to be back from a long absence due to being without a computer since my old laptop died after 7 years of taking a hammering.

Anyhoo...

Here's a photo I would have added to the competition but for the out of focus dudes in the middle and the fact it's basically too noisy...

I took it at dusk when it was very low light and didn't have time to adjust the camera due panicking and not wanting to miss a shot before they went past. I thought it didn't matter as I'd be able to adjust the RAW image later, which is what I've been trying to do. Here's the original (if anyone wants to fool around with it and have a tweak, please feel free)...

This other one is not exactly music related, apart from the fact I looked at it again just now and immediately thought, "Twisted Sister"...

1 replies, 447 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply A couple of things I've been playing around with for the competition.... (Original post)
Turborama Feb 2013 OP
Callalily Feb 2013 #1

Response to Turborama (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 07:04 AM

1. I can just hear the music! ;-)

I think we've all had those photo panic situations . . . glad you were able to remedy your!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread