HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Wonder if he packs....???...

Fri Apr 13, 2012, 04:41 PM

Wonder if he packs....????

Santorum: Daughter, Bella, now lifetime NRA member

(CNN) – Rick Santorum unveiled some new details about his three-year-old daughter, Bella, while speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in St. Louis on Friday.

"(My wife) Karen and I are life members of the NRA, and we wanted to announce today that…now Bella is a life member of the NRA, too," Santorum said. "I hope it is a long life."

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

Santorum suspended his GOP presidential bid on Tuesday after spending the weekend in the hospital with Bella, who suffers from a serious chromosomal condition that interferes with development. Half of patients born with the condition, Trisomy 18, do not survive past the first week of life, according to the National Institutes of Health.

The former Pennsylvania senator cited family reasons as a major factor for leaving the race Tuesday, but has since pointed to finances and political strategy, as well.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/13/santorum-daughter-bella-now-lifetime-nra-member/

2 replies, 642 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Wonder if he packs....???? (Original post)
MindMover Apr 2012 OP
Major Nikon Apr 2012 #1
A Simple Game Apr 2012 #2

Response to MindMover (Original post)

Fri Apr 13, 2012, 05:00 PM

1. Pretty sad when you use your disabled 3 yr old as a political pawn

Fucken scumbag.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Major Nikon (Reply #1)

Fri Apr 13, 2012, 08:12 PM

2. And I would bet that the membership didn't cost him anything. n/t