HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Damn ...I can't believe h...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Feb 22, 2012, 08:36 PM

Damn ...I can't believe how bummed out I get when I hear Dio.

&feature=related

For those who don't know ...Ronny passed away last year from cancer.

Netflix has the Sacred Heart DVD of his live concert from 1986. I highly recommended it.

I hate it when people bad mouth him and show their ignorance. He was a very kind man who help found Children of the Night - Rescuing America's children from the ravages of street prostitution. A non profit organization that needs your support.

Also there is a new effort to help cure cancer. The Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund.

Of course those assholes from Westboro Baptist showed up at his public wake. I usually wouldn't even think this about anyone but I HATE THEM MUTHA FUCKAS WITH ALL THE HEAT OF HELL!!!!!!

Funny thing about that devil sign is that he got it from his Italian grand mother. It never was ever meant as a sign of the devil.

Please forgive me for my rant ...it just really gets to me when I see him perform Sacred Heart. It's just too cool.

3 replies, 1093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Damn ...I can't believe how bummed out I get when I hear Dio. (Original post)
L0oniX Feb 2012 OP
Swede Feb 2012 #1
L0oniX Feb 2012 #2
Swede Feb 2012 #3

Response to L0oniX (Original post)

Wed Feb 22, 2012, 08:46 PM

1. I saw him in concert with Black Sabbath way back when.

It was an awesome thing.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Swede (Reply #1)

Wed Feb 22, 2012, 09:16 PM

2. The Black Sabath Heaven and Hell concert is also on Netflix ...I very much enjoyed that one too.

Reply to this post

Response to L0oniX (Reply #2)

Wed Feb 22, 2012, 09:21 PM

3. That was probably the tour I saw.

Upside down cross hanging over the stage is something I'll always remember about it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread