Thu Mar 7, 2013, 10:45 PM
MrScorpio (58,985 posts)
Ten Random Pieces of Advice From MrScorpio
Last edited Thu Mar 7, 2013, 11:57 PM - Edit history (1)
- Although it's true that the best way to generate heat is with friction, never underestimate the importance of good lubrication.
- If you come to a fork in the road, look around for some matching knives and spoons as well.
- It's never too late to learn another language, especially for places that lack an extradition treaty to your home country.
- A kind word and polite conversation may head off the need for U.N. sanctions.
- If you ever find yourself in a situation that you can't get out of, blame your predecessor. However, this works only once. The next time, your successor will be blaming you.
- Just remember, loss of suction is nothing to brag about.
- If you lose something, try and consider it to be a trial separation with an option for divorce. If you're still paying for something that you've lost, think of it as alimony.
- What are you waiting for? That fish taco won't eat itself.
- Do your best to not criticize anyone else's taste in music. Your own 80's phase may come back to bite you in the ass.
- Treat others as you yourself would want to be treated. Sort of like a mutual social hand job.
7 replies, 473 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Ten Random Pieces of Advice From MrScorpio (Original post)
|Tuesday Afternoon||Mar 2013||#1|
|Tuesday Afternoon||Mar 2013||#3|
|Tuesday Afternoon||Mar 2013||#5|
|Tuesday Afternoon||Mar 2013||#7|