HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Any Rush Fans (Geddy, Ale...

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 12:31 PM

Any Rush Fans (Geddy, Alex, Neil) in the Southern Cal area? Have you seen them in concert before?

Do you plan on seeing them later this month? Would you like to see them in concert?

3 replies, 360 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Any Rush Fans (Geddy, Alex, Neil) in the Southern Cal area? Have you seen them in concert before? (Original post)
Bigleaf Nov 2012 OP
sharp_stick Nov 2012 #1
bluesbassman Nov 2012 #2
OriginalGeek Nov 2012 #3

Response to Bigleaf (Original post)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 12:55 PM

1. Not in California

but I've seen Rush live probably 7 or 8 times since 1983. Always a fantastic show.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 02:36 PM

2. NorCal here. Saw them at the HP Pavilion. Fantastic live show.

I'm not a raving fan, but I do like their music. However, they are musician's musicians and put on one of the most musically satisfying shows I've ever seen (and I've see a LOT ).

I'd see them again any chance I could.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 03:58 PM

3. Just saw the show in Florida last saturday

it was as great as the other 8 times I've seen them...First one was the Grace Under Pressure tour.

One cool thing about this tour is they are rotating 6 or 7 different songs so each show is a little different.

I almost didn't get to go this time as the show sold out so fast I never got a chance to buy seats. Stubhub had some for ridiculous prices but then they opened up the lawn section at the amphitheater for 40 bucks so we got a couple of those and got there early with our low slung beach chairs and sat right in the middle of the stage in the front row of the lawn and got just as good a show as the guys 15 feet in front of us in 100 dollar seats. Actually had more leg room and elbow room. I may start doing that for all amphitheater shows.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread