HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » so I bought my first toyo...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 02:17 AM

so I bought my first toyota

I've been looking for a decent work car and a buddy at work sold me his late mothers 2000 avalon.It has a newer dealership installed engine with 27k miles and is LOADED.Leather,jbl sound,power everything.The body is awesome...no body or interior issues at all.Really clean and zero mechanical issues.Power sunroof too.

This car is AMAZING.The wife drove it around the block and instantly offered me the 2011 Impala straight up....I refused.

I found a car I can really enjoy driving for ...well...I hate to admit how much I paid...3,000

4 replies, 484 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply so I bought my first toyota (Original post)
backwoodsbob Oct 2012 OP
loli phabay Oct 2012 #1
HopeHoops Oct 2012 #2
pintobean Oct 2012 #3
DawgHouse Oct 2012 #4

Response to backwoodsbob (Original post)

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 02:33 AM

1. i bought a 2001 avalon back in 2001 loved it, but needed to change to suv when moved to VA

still went with toyota though, always loved them and never had any issues with them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 10:47 AM

2. My middle daughter has a Camrey. It's nice enough, but too low to the ground for me.

I have trouble enough getting into a minivan. The seats in the Camrey are just too low. I don't think I could drive it if I had to.

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 11:27 AM

3. Buy American

Yeah, but it's really hard to pass up a sweet deal like that. I explained the thinking of 'buy American' to my daughter, but she got a 2000 Nissan Maxima GLE for a really good price. I like it a lot, but I wouldn't own it.

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 01:28 PM

4. Congratulations! Sounds like you got a great deal!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread