HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » For the record: I'm again...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 12:57 PM

For the record: I'm against this sort of thing. (NSFKHP) where (f)X:KHP = kind hearted people

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=44895_0_2_0_C

6 Russian Satanists slaughter and eat 4 teen Goths

After a Russian Cannibal goth duo which killed and served meat of 16 year old girl with potatoes, it's now six members of a Russian satanic cult who have been jailed for up to 20 years by a court in the city of Yaroslavl, north-east of Moscow for killing and eating four teen goths (see above) in a ritual sacrifice. The shocking news was made public by the Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Andrei Sorokin, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Anya Gorokhova were lured one by one to a cottage and forced to get drunk before being butchered. The teens were killed in a ceremony that involved stabbing them 666 times. Their killers then roasted some of the body parts including hearts and tongues on a bonfire before eating them. The bodies were dismembered, their private parts cut off, the remaining body parts were desecrated and their possessions robbed before being buried in the forest. The six marked the spot with an inverted cross and a dead cat. The bodies were discovered in August 2008.

wow

1 replies, 480 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply For the record: I'm against this sort of thing. (NSFKHP) where (f)X:KHP = kind hearted people (Original post)
Bucky Aug 2012 OP
HopeHoops Aug 2012 #1

Response to Bucky (Original post)

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 01:31 PM

1. Sounds like Pittsburgh.

That's really gross.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread