HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » david gregory & meet ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Apr 29, 2012, 10:53 AM

david gregory & meet the press

the ONLY reason i'm recording it is b/c rachael maddow will be on it later in the show. he started off with ed gillispie.....question 1-why oh why does david gregory let republicans get away blatant lies as gillespie was saying without calling them on their BS? question 2-does anyone else wonder if gregory 'shrivels/puckers' a bit when maddow is on?
i'm now recording it instead of watching cause gregory is such a poor interviewer.....grrrr

2 replies, 647 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply david gregory & meet the press (Original post)
irisblue Apr 2012 OP
gratuitous Apr 2012 #1
Graybeard Apr 2012 #2

Response to irisblue (Original post)

Sun Apr 29, 2012, 11:02 AM

1. Gregory tried being prepared once

Asked a question in French to French President Chirac at a joint press conference with Bush the Petulant. Ask him how that worked out. No, David Gregory finds life is much easier when he goes dancing with Karl Rove and lobbing softballs to GOP hacks while nodding and looking for the bar cart to come rolling through the studio.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to irisblue (Original post)

Sun Apr 29, 2012, 01:06 PM

2. He makes Tim Russert look good.

I didn't think it could get worse than Russert's inane interviews but I was wrong. Gregory is such a brown-nosed RW hack it makes MTP even more of an embarrassment.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread