HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Thom Hartmann: Austin vs ...

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 01:06 PM

Thom Hartmann: Austin vs Thom - Battles Lines Crossed Over Minimum Wage

Austin Petersen, FreedomWorks joins Thom Hartmann. What is it that Conservatives don't understand when it comes to the rules of Capitalism - and don't Americans struggling to survive deserve to make wages they can live off of?

The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann on RT TV & FSTV "live" 9pm and 11pm check www.thomhartmann.com/tv for local listings

3 replies, 794 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thom Hartmann: Austin vs Thom - Battles Lines Crossed Over Minimum Wage (Original post)
thomhartmann Feb 2013 OP
Jamaal510 Feb 2013 #1
A Simple Game Feb 2013 #2
jjewell Feb 2013 #3

Response to thomhartmann (Original post)

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 03:09 PM

1. Austin mentioned minimum wage being one of the things

keeping the AA community down, but I beg to differ. He should get a mirror because it is the policies of his libertarian ideology that have been keeping us down. It's so funny that these people on the Right want to act as if they care so deeply about the plight of minorities, but if they really cared about us, they'd stop trying to push policies that have been proven to be toxic for us, whether it's for-profit health care or the elimination of entitlements.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to thomhartmann (Original post)

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 04:28 PM

2. They talk over each other so much it isn't even worth watching. n/t

Reply to this post

Response to A Simple Game (Reply #2)

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 04:44 PM

3. I agree...

I don't know why the right can't engage in a conversation with the left without attempting to filibuster the conversation...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread