HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Fox Fail: Tucker Carlson ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 08:43 PM

Fox Fail: Tucker Carlson WRONG About ACLU on Obama

"While guest hosting Fox & Friends Weekend on Saturday, co-founder of The Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson, criticized the American Civil Liberties Union for being uncritical of President Barack Obama's conduct of the war against terror overseas. His criticism of the ACLU, however, was not based in evidence as the group has been vocally and consistently critical of the White House. The ACLU has even taken legal action against the Obama administration in an effort to halt the continued use of tactics which they believe amount to the abuse of executive power. "*

Tucker Carlson, while filling in on Fox and Friends, wrongly accused the ACLU of being silent on Obama's drone warfare and not closing Guantanamo Bay, decrying left-leaners of hypocrisy. Except...that isn't remotely true. Cenk Uygur breaks it down.

*Read more from Noah Rothman/ Mediaite: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-wrongly-indicts-the-alcu-for-being-silent-about-obama%E2%80%99s-war-on-terror-policies/

3 replies, 896 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fox Fail: Tucker Carlson WRONG About ACLU on Obama (Original post)
rachel1 Feb 2013 OP
still_one Feb 2013 #1
underpants Feb 2013 #2
mykpart Feb 2013 #3

Response to rachel1 (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 08:51 PM

1. Tucker is an idiot, and you are correct he is wrong. One thing about the ACLU they are very

Consistent to the constitution, and criticize all whop stray on either side of the political spectrum

I have to smile when idiot conservatives call them liberal

They are as liberal as the bill of rights

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 08:57 PM

2. Jon Stewart exposed him for his douche-baggery(Crossfire) and ended what should have been his career

but he started on PBS for no explainable reason ....then went to CNN for no explainable reason...then started a parasitic website (the name alone) for the sole purpose of being a light weight plastic part of our "Bubble news". He deserves no merit in our society. The last time I saw him on anything close to a news program he was complaining on Morning Joe about the inconvenience he had to suffer for Obama's first inaugural.

DOUCHE!!

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 10:04 PM

3. The only nice thing I can say about Tucker Carlson

is that he finally quit wearing that stupid little bow tie.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread